Dr. Sen-Lin Tang Research Fellow
Dr. Sen-Lin TangResearch Fellow
Ph.D. University of Melbourne
[ homepage ]
Office: Interdisciplinary Research Building for Science and Technology A305
| Research Fields
期刊論文 ( 2017 - 2020 )
- Chung-Yen Chen, Sen-Lin Tang, Seng-Cho Chou, accepted, “Taxonomy Based Performance Metrics for Evaluating Taxonomic Assignment Methods”, BMC BIOINFORMATICS, 20. (SCI) (IF: 2.213; SCI ranking: 56%) Link
- Shan-Hua Yang, Kshitij Tandon, Chih-Ying Lu, Naohisa Wada, Chao-Jen Shih, Silver Sung-Yun Hsiao, Wann-Neng Jane, Tzan-Chain Lee, Chi-Ming Yang, Chi-Te Liu, Vianney Denis, Yu-Ting Wu, Li-Ting Wang, Lina Huang, Der-Chuen Lee, Yu-Wei Wu, Hideyuki Yamashiro, Sen-Lin Tang*, 2019, “Metagenomic, phylogenetic and functional characterization of predominant endolithic green sulfur bacteria in the coral Isopora palifera”, Microbiome, 7(1), 3. (SCI) (IF: 8.496; SCI ranking: 7.2%) Link
- Duleepa Jayasundara*, Damayanthi Herath*, Damith Senanayake, Isaam Saeed, Cheng-Yu Yang, Yuan Sun, Bill C Chang, Sen-Lin Tang, Saman K Halgamuge, 2019, “ENVirT: inference of ecological characteristics of viruses from metagenomic data”, BMC Bioinformatics, 19,377. (SCI) (IF: 2.448; SCI ranking: 17.5%,42.5%,48.7%)
- Yang Sung-Yin, Chen Hsing-Ju, Ho Ming-Jay, Chen Yen-Jia, Huang Ya-Yi, Chow Wenhua Savanna, Tang Sen-Lin, Jeng Ming-Shiou, Chen Chaolun Allen, 2018, “Outbreak of coral-killing cyanobacteriasponge, Terpios hoshinota, in Taiping Island (Itu Aba), Spratlys, South China Sea”, Bulletin of Marine Science, 94(4), 1543-1544. (SCI) (IF: 2.263; SCI ranking: 24.8%,30.2%) Link
- Wu Yu-Ting, Yang Cheng-Yu, Chiang Pei-Wen, Tseng Ching-Hung, Chiu Hsiu-Hui, Saeed Isaam, Baatar Bayanmunkh, Rogozin Denis, Halgamuge Saman, Degermendzhi Andrei, Tang Sen-Lin*, 2018, “Comprehensive Insights Into Composition, Metabolic Potentials, and Interactions Among Archaeal, Bacterial, and Viral Assemblages in Meromictic Lake Shunet in Siberia”, Frontiers in Microbiology, 9, 1763. (SCI) (IF: 4.076; SCI ranking: 20.8%) Link
- Jia-Ho Shiu, Jiun-Yan Ding, Ching-Hung Tseng, Shueh-Ping Lou, Takuma Mezaki, Yu-Ting Wu, Hsiang-Iu Wang and Sen-Lin Tang*, 2018, “A Newly Designed Primer Revealed High Phylogenetic Diversity of Endozoicomonas in Coral Reefs”, MICROBES AND ENVIRONMENTS, 33(2), 172-185. (SCI) (IF: 2.909; SCI ranking: 33.1%,41.6%) Link
- Kshitij Tandon, Shan-Hua Yang, Min-Tao Wan, Chia-Chin Yang, Bayanmunkh Baatar, Chih-Yu Chiu, Jeng-Wei Tsai, Wen-Cheng Liu, and Sen-Lin Tang*, 2018, “Bacterial community in water and air of two sub-alpine lakes in Taiwan”, MICROBES AND ENVIRONMENTS, 33(2), 120-126. (SCI) (IF: 2.909; SCI ranking: 33.1%,41.6%) Link
- Hsieh Chia-Jung, Zhan Shing Hei, Liao Chen-Pan, Tang Sen-Lin, Wang Liang-Chi, Watanabe Tsuyoshi, Geraldino Paul John L., Liu Shao-Lun, 2018, “The effects of contemporary selection and dispersal limitation on the community assembly of acidophilic microalgae”, Journal of Phycology, 54(5), 720-733. (SCI) (IF: 2.608; SCI ranking: 18.1%,24.5%) Link
- Shiau Yo-Jin, Pai Chung-Wen, Tsai Jeng-Wei, Liu Wen-Cheng, Yam Rita S.W., Chang Shih-Chieh, Tang Sen-Lin, Chiu Chih-Yu, 2018, “Characterization of Phosphorus in a Toposequence of Subtropical Perhumid Forest Soils Facing a Subalpine Lake”, Forests, 9(6), 294. Link
- Sheng-Chung Chen, Hsing-Hua Huang, Chieh-Yin Weng, Hsiu-Hui Chiu, Sen-Lin Tang, Denis Yu Rogozin, Andrey G. Degermendzhy, Mei-Chin Lai*, 2018, “Methanolobus psychrotolerans sp. nov., a psychrotolerant methanoarchaeon isolated from a saline meromictic lake in Siberia”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY, 68(4), 1378-1383. (SCI) (IF: 2.134; SCI ranking: 60.8%) Link
- Kshitij Tandon, Pei-Wen Chiang, Wen-Ming Chen and Sen-Lin Tang*, 2018, “Draft Genome Sequence of Endozoicomonas acroporae sp. Acr-14T isolated from Acropora coral”, Genome Annoucement, 6(6), e01576-17. Link
- Shih-Yi Sheu, Pei-Bei Xie, Der-Shyan Sheu, Sen-Lin Tang, Wen-Ming Chen*, 2018, “Litoribrevibacter euphylliae sp. nov., isolated from the torch coral Euphyllia glabrescens”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY, 68(1), 432-437. (SCI) (IF: 2.134; SCI ranking: 60.8%) Link
- Jessica Song, Aazani Mujahid, Lim, Po-Teen, Azizan Abu Samah, Birgit Quack, Klaus Pfeilsticker, Tang, Sen-Lin, Elena Ivanova, Moritz Müller, 2017, “Shotgun metagenomic analysis of microbial communities in the surface waters of the Eastern South China Sea”, Malaysian Journal of Microbiology, 13(4), 350-362. Link
- Shiu JH, Keshavmurthy S, Chiang PW, Chen HJ, Lou SP, Tseng CH, Justin Hsieh H, Allen Chen C, Tang SL*, 2017, “Dynamics of coral-associated bacterial communities acclimated to temperature stress based on recent thermal history”, Scientific reports, 7(1), 14933. (SCI) (IF: 4.259; SCI ranking: 15.6%) Link
- Sheu Shih-Yi, Lin Kai-Rou, Hsu Ming-yuan, Sheu Der-Shyan, Tang Sen-Lin, Chen Wen-Ming*, 2017, “Endozoicomonas acroporae sp. nov., isolated from Acropora coral”, International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 67(10), 3791-3797. (SCI) (IF: 2.134; SCI ranking: 60.8%) Link
- Yang SH, Tseng CH, Huang CR, Chen CP, Tandon K, Lee STM, Chiang PW, Shiu JH, Chen CA, Tang SL*, 2017, “Long-Term Survey Is Necessary to Reveal Various Shifts of Microbial Composition in Corals.”, Frontiers in microbiology, 8, 1094. (SCI) (IF: 4.076; SCI ranking: 20.8%) Link
- B Bayanmunkh*, Tang Sen-Lin, D Narangarvuu , B Ochirkhuyag , O Bolormaa, 2017, “Physico-Chemical Composition of Saline Lakes of the Gobi Desert Region, Western Mongolia”, Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change, 08(02). Link
- Baatar Bayanmunkh, Chuluun Buyan, Tang Sen-Lin, Bayanjargal Ochirkhuyag, Oyuntsetseg Bolormaa*, 2017, “Vertical distribution of physical–chemical features of water and bottom sediments in four saline lakes of the Khangai mountain region, Western Mongolia”, Environmental Earth Sciences, 76(3), 130. (SCI) (IF: 1.569; SCI ranking: 53.4%,62.9%,56.4%) Link
- Lee, S. T.M.*, S. K. Davy, S.-L. Tang*, P. S Kench, 2017, “Water flow buffers shifts in bacterial community structure in heat-stressed Acropora muricata”, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 7, 43600. (SCI) (IF: 4.259; SCI ranking: 15.6%) Link
- Herath D*, Jayasundara D, Ackland D, Saeed I, Tang SL, Halgamuge S, 2017, “Assessing Species Diversity Using Metavirome Data: Methods and Challenges.”, Computational and structural biotechnology journal, 15, 447-455. Link
- Damayanthi Herath*, Sen-Lin Tang, Kshitij Tandon, David Ackland and Saman Kumara Halgamuge, 2017, “CoMet: A workflow using contig coverage and composition for binning a metagenomic sample with high precision”, BMC Bioinformatics, 8(Suppl 16), 571. (SCI) (IF: 2.448; SCI ranking: 17.5%,42.5%,48.7%) Link
- Woo S, Yang SH, Chen HJ, Tseng YF, Hwang SJ, De Palmas S, Denis V, Imahara Y, Iwase F, Yum S, Tang SL*, 2017, “Geographical variations in bacterial communities associated with soft coral Scleronephthya gracillimum.”, PloS one, 12(8), e0183663. (SCI) (IF: 2.806; SCI ranking: 23.4%) Link
- Shan-Hua Yang, Sen-Lin Tang*, accepted, “Endolithic microbes in coral skeletons: algae or bacteria?”, editor(s): Zhiyong Li, Symbiotic Microbiomes of Coral Reef Sponges and Corals.
- Jia-Ho Shiu, Sen-Lin Tang*, accepted, “Endozoicomonas: Community dynamics, diversity, genomes and potential impacts on corals”, editor(s): Zhiyong Li, Symbiotic Microbiomes of Coral Reef Sponges and Corals.
- Duleepa Jayasundara*, Sen-Lin Tang, Saman K. Halgamuge, 2017, “Human body to water reservoirs: Estimating viral population characteristics using high-throughput sequencing”, editor(s): Muniyandi Nagarajan, Metagenomics-Perspectives, Methods, and Applications, pp. 398, USA: Academic Press.
- Sheng-Pin Yu, Hsing-Ju Chen, Sen-Lin Tang*, 2017, “Survey of Bacterial Community in Corals and Sponges of Taipin Island”, paper presented at 2017 International Symposium on Coral Reef Conservation in the South China Sea, Humanities and Social Sciences Building 1st Conference Room, Aca: Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica, 2017-11-06 ~ 2017-11-07.
- Jia-Ho Shiu, Keshavmurthy Shashank, Pei-Wen Chiang, Hsing-Ju Chen, Shueh-Ping Lou, Ching-Hung Tseng, Hernyi Justin Hsieh, Chaolun Allen Chen, Sen-Lin Tang, 2017, “The thermal tolerance of coral-associated bacterial communities acclimated to temperature stress based on seasonal thermal history”, paper presented at 9th Taiwan Coral Reef Symposium, Academia Sinica: Taiwan Coral Reef Society, 2017-01-08.