Dr. Yin-Ru Chiang Acting Deputy Director/ Associate Research Fellow
Dr. Yin-Ru ChiangActing Deputy Director/ Associate Research Fellow
PhD – University of Freiburg, Germany, 2007
Office: Interdisciplinary Research Building for Science and Technology B305
| Research Fields
期刊論文 ( 2015 - 2020 )
- Chun-Wei Chang, Hao Ye, Takeshi Miki, Ethan R Deyle, Souissi Sami, Orlane Anneville, Rita Adrian, Yin-Ru Chiang, Satoshi Ichise, Michio Kumagai, Shin-Ichiro S Matsuzaki, Fuh-Kwo Shiah, Jiunn-Tzong Wu, Chih-Hao Hsieh, George Sugihara, 2020, “Long-term warming destabilizes aquatic ecosystems through weakening biodiversity-mediated causal networks”, GLOBAL CHANGE BIOLOGY, doi: 10.1111/gcb.15323.
- Jih-Jung Chen, Shih-Wei Wang, Yin-Ru Chiang, Ka-Lai Pang, Yueh-Hsiung Kuo, Tsai-Yen Shih, and Tzong-Huei Lee, 2020, “Highly oxygenated constituents from a marine alga-derived fungus Aspergillus giganteus NTU967”, MARINE DRUGS, 18(6):303.
- Han-Yi Fu, Shao-Lun Liu, Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2020, “Biosynthesis of ascorbic acid as a glucose-induced photoprotective process in the extremophilic red alga Galdieria partita.”, Frontiers in Microbiology, 10, 3005. (SCIE) (IF: 4.019; SCIE ranking: 25.4%) Link
- Po-Hsiang Wang, Yi-Lung Chen, Sean Ting-Shyang Wei, Kan Wu, Tzong-Huei Lee, Tien-Yu Wu, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2020, “Retroconversion of estrogens into androgens by bacteria via a cobalamin-mediated methylation”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 117(3), 1395-1403. (SCIE) (IF: 9.504; SCIE ranking: 7.8%) Link
- Yin-Ru Chiang*, Sean Ting-Shyang Wei, Po-Hsiang Wang, Pei-Hsun Wu, Chang-Ping Yu, 2019, “Microbial degradation of steroid sex hormones: Implications for environmental and ecological studies.”, MICROBIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY, DOI: 10.1111/1751-7915.13504. (SCIE) (IF: 3.913; SCIE ranking: 20.5%,27%) Link
- Kan Wu, Tzong-Huei Lee, Yi-Lung Chen, Yu-Sheng Wang, Po-Hsiang Wang, Chang-Ping Yu, Kung-Hui Chu, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2019, “Metabolites Involved in Aerobic Degradation of the A and B Rings of Estrogen”, APPLIED AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY, 85(3), e02223-18. (SCIE) (IF: 3.807; SCIE ranking: 20.6%,23.2%) Link
- Mei-Chuan Chen, Guei-Jane Wang, Yueh-Hsiung Kuo, Yin-Ru Chiang, Ting-Yu Cho, Yu-Ming Ju, Tzong-Huei Lee*, 2019, “Isoprenyl phenolic ethers from the termite nest-derived medicinal fungus Xylaria fimbriata”, JOURNAL OF FOOD AND DRUG ANALYSIS, 27(1),111-117. (SCIE) (IF: 3.048; SCIE ranking: 32.7%,17.7%) Link
- Sean Ting-Shyang Wei, Yu-Wei Wu, Tzong-Huei Lee, Yi-Shiang Huang, Cheng-Yu Yang, Yi-Lung Chen, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2018, “Microbial functional responses to cholesterol catabolism in denitrifying sludge”, mSystems, 3(5), e00113-18. (SCIE) (IF: 5.75; SCIE ranking: 13.5%) Link
- Min Lv, Ching Lo, Cheng-Chih Hsu, Yuwen Wang, Yin-Ru Chiang, Qian Sun, Yang Wu, Yan Li, Lingxin Chen, Chang-Ping Yu*, 2018, “Identification of enantiomeric byproducts during microalgae-mediated transformation of metoprolol by MS/MS spectrum-based networking”, FRONTIERS IN MICROBIOLOGY, 9, 2115. (SCIE) (IF: 4.076; SCIE ranking: 20.8%) Link
- Yi-Lung Chen, Han-Yi Fu, Tzong-Huei Lee, Chao-Jen Shih, Lina Huang, Yu-Sheng Wang, Wael Ismail, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2018, “Identification of estrogen degradation pathway and estrogen degraders in an activated sludge”, APPLIED AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY, 84, 84:e00001-18. (SCIE) (IF: 3.807; SCIE ranking: 20.6%,23.2%) Link
- Hisayoshi Nozaki1*, Noriko Ueki, Mari Takusagawa, Shota Yamashita, Osami Misumi, Ryo Matsuzaki, Masanobu Kawachi, Yin-Ru Chiang, and Jiunn-Tzong Wu, 2018, “Morphology, taxonomy and mating-type loci in natural populations of Volvox carteri in Taiwan”, BOTANICAL STUDIES, 59(1), 10. (SCIE) (IF: 1.452; SCIE ranking: 44.8%) Link
- Chao-Jen Shih, Yi-Lung Chen, Chia-Hsiang Wang, Sean Ting-Shyang Wei, I-Ting Lin, Wael Ahmed Ismail, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2017, “Biochemical mechanisms and microorganisms involved in anaerobic androgen metabolism in estuarine sediments.”, FRONTIERS IN MICROBIOLOGY, 8, 1520. (SCIE) (IF: 4.076; SCIE ranking: 20.8%) Link
- Yi-Lung Chen, Chang-Ping Yu, Tzong-Huei Lee, King-Siang Goh, Kung-Hui Chu, Po-Hsiang Wang, Wael Ismail, Chao-Jen Shih, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2017, “Biochemical Mechanisms and Catabolic Enzymes Involved in Bacterial Estrogen Degradation Pathways”, CHEMISTRY & BIOLOGY, 24, 712-724. (SCIE) (IF: 6.743; SCIE ranking: 11%) Link
- Yi-Lung Chen, Chia-Hsiang Wang, Fu-Chun Yang, Wael Ismail, Po-Hsiang Wang, Chao-Jen Shih, Yu-Ching Wu, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2016, “Identification of Comamonas testosteroni as an androgen degrader in sewage.”, Scientific Reports, 6, 35386. (SCIE) (IF: 4.259; SCIE ranking: 15.6%) Link
- Fu-Chun Yang, Yi-Lung Chen, Sen-Lin Tang, Chang-Ping Yu, Po-Hsiang Wang, Wael Ismail, Chia-Hsiang Wang, Jiun-Yan Ding, Cheng-Yu Yang, Chia-Ying Yang, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2016, “Integrated multi-omics analyses reveal the biochemical mechanisms and phylogenetic relevance of anaerobic androgen biodegradation in the environment”, ISME Journal, 10, 1967-1983. (SCIE) (IF: 9.664; SCIE ranking: 2%,5.6%) Link
- Jiun-Yan Ding,Jia-Ho Shiu,Wen-Ming Chen, Yin-Ru Chiang, and Sen-Lin Tang, 2016, “Genomic insight into the host-endosymbiont relationship of Endozoicomonas montiporae CL-33 with its coral host.”, Frontiers in Microbiology, 7, 251. (SCIE) (IF: 4.076; SCIE ranking: 20.8%) Link
- Ching-Wen Lin, Po-Hsiang Wang, Wael Ismail, Yu-Wen Tsai, Ashraf El Nayal, Chia-Ying Yang, Fu-Chun Yang, Chia-Hsiang Wang, and Yin-Ru Chiang*, 2015, “Substrate uptake and subcellular compartmentation of anoxic cholesterol catabolism in Sterolibacterium denitrificans.”, JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, 290, 1155-1169. (SCIE) (IF: 4.011; SCIE ranking: 25.6%) Link
- Yin-Ru Chiang* and Wael Ismail, 2017, “Chapter title: Anaerobic biodegradation of steroids”, editor(s): Timmis, Kenneth N, Volume 5: Anaerobic Utilization of Hydrocarbons, Oils and Lipids (Boll, Matthias, ed.), Handbook of Hydrocarbon and Lipid Microbiology Series, pp. 1-32, Berlin Heidelberg, Germany: Springer-Verlag.