Dr. Yoko Nozawa Associate Research Fellow
Dr. Yoko NozawaAssociate Research Fellow
Ph.D Kyushu University, Japan, 2006
Office: Greenhouse Builiding 202
| Research Fields
期刊論文 ( 2015 - 2020 )
- Lee Eyal-Shaham, Gal Eyal, Kazuhiko Sakai, Yoko Nozawa, Saki Harii, Frederic Sinniger, Omri Bronstein, Or Ben-Zvi, Tom Shlesinger, Yossi Loya*, 2019, “Repetitive sex change in the stony coral Herpolitha limax across a wide geographic range”, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 9(1), 2936. (SCIE) (IF: 4.122; SCIE ranking: 21.4%) Link
- Jacqueline Wolstenholme*, Yoko Nozawa, Maria Byrne, William Burke, 2018, “Timing of mass spawning in corals: potential influence of the coincidence of lunar factors and associated changes in atmospheric pressure from northern and southern hemisphere case studies”, INVERTEBRATE REPRODUCTION & DEVELOPMENT, 62(2), 98-108. (SCIE) (IF: 0.824; SCIE ranking: 100%,65%) Link
- Che-Hung Lin, Yoko Nozawa*, 2017, “Variability of spawning time (lunar day) in Acropora vs. merulinid corals: a 7-year record of in situ coral spawning in Taiwan.”, CORAL REEFS, 36(4), 1269-1278. (SCIE) (IF: 2.906; SCIE ranking: 12.4%) Link
- Yoko Nozawa*, Yu-sin Huang, Euichi Hirose, 2016, “Seasonality and lunar periodicity in sexual reproduction of the coral-killing sponge, Terpios hoshinota”, CORAL REEFS, 35(3), 1071–1081. (SCIE) (IF: 2.906; SCIE ranking: 12.4%) Link
- Yoko Nozawa*, N Isomura, H Fukami, 2015, “Influence of sperm dilution and gamete contact time on the fertilization rates of scleractinian corals”, CORAL REEFS, 34, 1199-1206. (SCIE) (IF: 3.095; SCIE ranking: 11.3%) Link
- Miriam Schutter *, Yoko Nozawa, Haruko Kurihara, 2015, “The effect of elevated CO2 and increased temperature on in vitro fertilization success and initial embryonic development of single male:female crosses of broad-cast spawning corals at a mid- and high-latitude location”, Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 3, 216-239. (Others) Link
- Peter Edmunds*, Robert Steneck, Rebecca Albright, Robert Carpenter, Apple Pui Yi Chui, TY Fan, S Harii, H Kitano, H Kurihara, L Legendre, S Mitarai, S Muko, Y Nozawa, J Padillo-Gamino, N Price, Kazuhiko Sakai, G Suzuki, A Yarid, RD Gates, 2015, “Geographic variation in long-term trajectories of change in coral recruitment: a global-to-local perspective”, MARINE AND FRESHWATER RESEARCH, 66, 609-622. (SCIE) (IF: 1.674; SCIE ranking: 54.7%,45%,46.2%,39.2%) Link
- Yoko Nozawa*, Yu-Sin Huang, Euichi Hirose, 2015, “Seasonality and lunar periodicity in the sexual reproduction of the coral-killing sponge, Terpios hoshinota”, paper presented at The 18th Japanese Coral Reef Society Annual Conference, Tokyo, Japan: Japanese Coral Reef Society, 2015-11-27 ~ 2015-11-29.
- Yoko Nozawa*, Yu-Sin Huang, Euichi Hirose, 2015, “Seasonality and lunar periodicity in the sexual reproduction of the coral-killing sponge, Terpios hoshinota”, paper presented at The 6th Cross Strait Meeting of Coral Reef Studies, Shen-Zhen, China: 中国科学院南海海洋研究所, 2015-10-11 ~ 2015-10-14. Link
- Yoko Nozawa*, 2015, “ Resilience of Taiwanese corals”, paper presented at 中國生物學會2015年年會, National Chia-Yi University, Taiwan: 中國生物學會, 2015-01-26 ~ 2015-01-27.