沈聖峰 副主任/ 副研究員
Ph. D.－Cornell University, USA, 2009
辦公室: 跨領域 C206
期刊論文 ( 2015 - 2018 )
- Wilkins, M.R.*, Scordato, E.S., Semenov, G.A., Karaardiç, H., Shizuka, D., Rubtsov, A., Pap, P.L., Shen, S.-F. and Safran, R.J., 2018, “Global song divergence in barn swallows (Hirundo rustica): exploring the roles of genetic, geographical and climatic distance in sympatry and allopatry”, BIOLOGICAL JOURNAL OF THE LINNEAN SOCIETY, 123(4), 825-849. (SCI) (IF: 2.288; SCI ranking: 66.7%) Link
- Liu, M., D. R. Rubenstein, S.-A. Cheong, and S.-F. Shen*, 2018, “Multitasking and the evolution of optimal clutch size in fluctuating environment”, ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION, 8(17), 8803-8817. (SCI) (IF: 2.44; SCI ranking: 37.3%,56.3%) Link
- Chan, W.-P. #, I.-C. Chen#, R. K. Colwell, W.-C. Liu, C.-Y. Huang, S.-F. Shen*, 2018, “Response to Qian et al. (2017): Daily and seasonal climate variations are both critical in the evolution of species’ elevational range size”, JOURNAL OF BIOGEOGRAPHY, 45, 2832-2836. (SCI) (IF: 4.248; SCI ranking: 17%,12.2%) Link
- Shen, S.-F.*, S. T. Emlen, W. D. Koenig and D. R. Rubenstein, 2017, “The ecology of cooperative breeding behavior”, ECOLOGY LETTERS, 20(6), 708-720. (SCI) (IF: 9.449; SCI ranking: 2.6%) Link
- Wang, H.-Y.*, Y.-S. Chen, C.-C. Hsu, and S.-F. Shen, 2017, “Fishing-induced changes in adult length are mediated by skipped-spawning”, ECOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS, 27(1),274-284. (SCI) (IF: 4.314; SCI ranking: 16.3%,13.5%) Link
- Lin, C.-C. L.- A. Dugatkin, H.-W. Yuan, P.-F. Lee, and S.-F Shen*, 2017, “A sequential collective action game and its applications to cooperative parental care in a songbird”, ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR, 129, 151–159. (SCI) (IF: 2.869; SCI ranking: 4.9%,33.3%) Link
- Chan, W.-P. , I-C. Chen, R. K. Colwell, W.-C. Liu, C.-y. Huang, S.-F. Shen*, 2016, “Seasonal and daily climate variation have opposite effects on species elevational range size”, SCIENCE, 351(6280), 1427-1439. (SCI) (IF: 37.205; SCI ranking: 3.1%) Link
- Safran RJ, Scordato ES, Wilkins MR, Hubbard JK, Jenkins BR, Albrecht T, Flaxman SM, Karaardic H, Vortman Y, Lotem A, Nosil P, Pap P, Shen S, Chan SF, Parchman TL, Kane NC, 2016, “Genome-wide differentiation in closely related populations: the roles of selection and geographic isolation.”, Molecular ecology, 25(16), 3865-3883. (SCI) (IF: 6.086; SCI ranking: 13.4%,12.5%,5.9%) Link
- Liu, M., Q.-D. Zhong, S.-H. Li, S. Fang, C.-E. Pu, H.-W. Yuan*, S.-F. Shen*, 2015, “The genetic relatedness in groups of joint-nesting Taiwan yuhinas: low genetic relatedness with preferences for male kin”, PLoS One, 10(6): e0127341. (SCI) (IF: 2.806; SCI ranking: 23.4%) Link
- Shen, S.-F.* and D. R. Rubenstein, accepted, “Environmental uncertainty and social behavior”, editor(s): Choe, J,, Encyclopedia of Animal Behavior, 2nd Edition.
- Shen, S.-F.*, H.-W. Yuan, and M. Liu., 2016, “Taiwan yuhinas: unrelated joint-nesters cooperate in unfavorable environments.”, editor(s): W.D. Koenig and J. Dickinson, Cooperative Breeding: Studies of Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior., pp. (in press), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.