- Liu, C. W.-J., S.-F. Shen , W.-C. Liu, 2021, “On the evolution of social ties as an instrumental tool for resource competition in resource patch networks”, Humanities and Social Sciences Communications, 8(1), 78. (SSCI) (IF: ; )
- Wang, H.-Y.*, S.-F. Shen, Y.-S. Chen, Y.-K. K, and M. Heino, 2020, “Life histories determine divergent population trends for fishes under climate warming”, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS, 11, 4088. (SCIE) (IF: 12.121; SCI ranking: 8.5%)
- Tibbetts, E. A., M. Liu, E. C. Laub, S.-F. Shen, 2020, “Complex signals alter recognition accuracy and conspecific acceptance thresholds”, PHILOSOPHICAL TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, 375(1802). (SCIE) (IF: 5.68; SCI ranking: 8.6%)
- Tsai H.-Y., D.R. Rubenstein, B.-F. Chen, M. Liu, S.-F. Chan, D.-P. Chen, S.-J. Sun, T.-N. Yuan, and S.-F. Shen*, 2020, “Antagonistic effects of intraspecific cooperation and interspecific competition on thermal performance”, ELIFE, 9:e57022, 1-15. (SCIE) (IF: 7.08; SCI ranking: 5.4%)
- Liu, M. S.-F. Chan, D. R. Rubenstein, S.-J. Sun, B.-F. Chen, and S.-F Shen*, 2020, “Ecological transitions in grouping benefits explain the paradox of environmental quality and sociality.”, AMERICAN NATURALIST, 195(5), 818-832. (SCIE) (IF: 3.744; SCI ranking: 27.5%,20.1%)
- Chen B.-F. , M. Liu , D. R. Rubenstein, S.-J. Sun , J.-N. Liu , Y.-H. Lin and S.-F. Shen*, 2020, “A Chemically-triggered Transition from Conflict to Cooperation in Burying Beetles”, ECOLOGY LETTERS, 23(3), 467-475. (SCIE) (IF: 8.665; SCI ranking: 3.6%)
- Tsai, H-Y, D.R. Rubenstein, Y.-M. Fan, T.-N. Yuan, B.-F. Chen, Y. Tang, I.-C. Chen and S.-F. Shen*, 2020, “Locally-adapted Reproductive Photoperiodism Determines Population Vulnerability to Climate Change in Burying Beetles”, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS, 11, 1398. (SCIE) (IF: 12.121; SCI ranking: 8.5%)
- Liu Mark, Chen Bo-Fei, Rubenstein Dustin R., Shen Sheng-Feng, 2020, “Social rank modulates how environmental quality influences cooperation and conflict within animal societies”, Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 287(1935), 20201720.
- Lin Y.-H, S.-F. Chan, D. R. Rubenstein , M. Liu, S.-F. Shen*, 2019, “Resolving the paradox of environmental quality and sociality: the ecological causes and consequences of cooperative breeding in two lineages of birds”, The American Naturalist, 194(2),207-216.. (SCIE) (IF: 3.744; SCI ranking: 27.5%,20.1%)
- Cheng, Y.-R.,D. R. Rubenstein, S.-F. Shen, 2019, “Nest predation predicts infanticide in a cooperatively breeding bird”, Biology Letters, 15(8) 20190314. (SCIE) (IF: 2.869; SCI ranking: 41.2%,29%,29%)
- Chan, S.-F. , W.-K. Shih, A.-Y. Chang#, S.-F. Shen* and I.-C. Chen*, 2019, “Contrasting forms of competition set elevational range limits of species”, Ecology Letters, 22(10),1668-1679. (SCIE) (IF: 8.665; SCI ranking: 3.6%)
- Liu, M. , D. R. Rubenstein, W.-C. Liu, and S.-F. Shen*, 2019, “Adaptation in fluctuating environments: a continuum from bet-hedging to the rising-tide”, PROCEEDINGS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES, https://doi.org/10.1098/rspb.2019.1623. (SCIE) (IF: 4.638; SCI ranking: 13.6%,17.6%,11.8%)
- Wu, S. , C.-M. Chang, D.R. Rubenstein, C.-M. Yang, Y.-T. Huang, H.-H. Lin, L.-C. Shih, S.-W. Chen* and S.-F. Shen*., 2019, “Artificial intelligence reveals environmental constraints on colour diversity in insects”, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS, 10,4554, 1-9. (SCIE) (IF: 12.121; SCI ranking: 8.5%)
- Chan, W.-P. #, I.-C. Chen#, R. K. Colwell, W.-C. Liu, C.-Y. Huang, S.-F. Shen*, 2018, “Response to Qian et al. (2017): Daily and seasonal climate variations are both critical in the evolution of species’ elevational range size”, JOURNAL OF BIOGEOGRAPHY, 45(12), 2832-2836. (SCIE) (IF: 3.723; SCI ranking: 24%,20.7%)
- Wilkins, M.R.*, Scordato, E.S., Semenov, G.A., Karaardiç, H., Shizuka, D., Rubtsov, A., Pap, P.L., Shen, S.-F. and Safran, R.J., 2018, “Global song divergence in barn swallows (Hirundo rustica): exploring the roles of genetic, geographical and climatic distance in sympatry and allopatry”, BIOLOGICAL JOURNAL OF THE LINNEAN SOCIETY, 123(4), 825-849. (SCIE) (IF: 1.961; SCI ranking: 66.7%)
- Liu, M., D. R. Rubenstein, S.-A. Cheong, and S.-F. Shen*, 2018, “Multitasking and the evolution of optimal clutch size in fluctuating environment”, ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION, 8(17), 8803-8817. (SCIE) (IF: 2.392; SCI ranking: 54.9%,42%)
- Shen, S.-F.*, S. T. Emlen, W. D. Koenig and D. R. Rubenstein, 2017, “The ecology of cooperative breeding behavior”, ECOLOGY LETTERS, 20(6), 708-720. (SCIE) (IF: 8.665; SCI ranking: 3.6%)
- Lin, C.-C. L.- A. Dugatkin, H.-W. Yuan, P.-F. Lee, and S.-F Shen*, 2017, “A sequential collective action game and its applications to cooperative parental care in a songbird”, ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR, 129, 151–159. (SCIE) (IF: 2.689; SCI ranking: 37.7%,6.5%)
- Wang, H.-Y.*, Y.-S. Chen, C.-C. Hsu, and S.-F. Shen, 2017, “Fishing-induced changes in adult length are mediated by skipped-spawning”, ECOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS, 27(1),274-284. (SCIE) (IF: 4.248; SCI ranking: 16.6%,22.3%)
- Chan, W.-P. , I-C. Chen, R. K. Colwell, W.-C. Liu, C.-y. Huang, S.-F. Shen*, 2016, “Seasonal and daily climate variation have opposite effects on species elevational range size”, SCIENCE, 351(6280), 1427-1439. (SCIE) (IF: 41.846; SCI ranking: 2.8%)
- Safran RJ, Scordato ES, Wilkins MR, Hubbard JK, Jenkins BR, Albrecht T, Flaxman SM, Karaardic H, Vortman Y, Lotem A, Nosil P, Pap P, Shen S, Chan SF, Parchman TL, Kane NC, 2016, “Genome-wide differentiation in closely related populations: the roles of selection and geographic isolation.”, Molecular ecology, 25(16), 3865-3883. (SCIE) (IF: 5.163; SCI ranking: 16.8%,11.2%,13.7%)
- Shen, S.-F.* and D. R. Rubenstein, 2019, “Environmental uncertainty and social behavior”, editor(s): Choe, J,, Encyclopedia of Animal Behavior, 2nd Edition, pp. 807–815, Cambridge, M.A.: Elsevier, Academic Press.
- Shen, S.-F.*, H.-W. Yuan, and M. Liu., 2016, “Taiwan yuhinas: unrelated joint-nesters cooperate in unfavorable environments.”, editor(s): W.D. Koenig and J. Dickinson, Cooperative Breeding: Studies of Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior., pp. (in press), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
地址: 跨領域 C206